- Spirulina is a type of blue-green microalgae grown in fresh and salt waters. Blue Spirulina (Phycocyanin) is the blue pigment derived from this algae.
- Add this magical blue powder to your smoothies, baked goods, cereals, lattes and more for an incredible color!
Organic Blue Spirulina (Phycocyanin)
Storage and shelf life:
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Good for two years after production date
- Add this beautiful blue powder to your morning routine for an added boost of nutrition
- No fishy taste!!!
- Blend in smoothies, bowls and ice creams
- Mix into your cereal, porridge, oats and chia pudding
- Use as a food coloring - add to icing sugar, creams, cakes, and deserts
- Color your noodles and rice!